We follow strict sterilization procedures. Disposable items are used whenever possible.
- Unolok Disposable Syringe
- Suraksha Gloves
- Surgeon Gloves
- Thea-tex disposable face mask
- Disposable drapes
- Local Anesthetic Cartridges
- Disposable Scalpels
- Disposable Sutures
Equipments & Chemicals :
- Steam sterilizer
- Liquid bleach
At our clinic, we follow a strict sterilization protocol, as detailed below:
- All used instruments are first HAND CLEANED with liquid bleach.
- ENZYMATIC disinfectant liquid is used to breakdown the toughest of organic grit.
- All cleaned and dried instruments are then carefully stored in STERILIZATION POUCHES.
- Sealed Sterilization Pouches are then AUTOCLAVED at 121oC under 15 pounds pressure for 15 minutes before the drying cycle.
- Autoclaved Pouches are then kept in safe storage, until next use.
- Multiple sets of instruments are pouch sterilized and kept in storage. A fresh set of instruments are used for EVERY PATIENT.
- Disposable items, such as disposable injections, sutures, gloves, mouth masks, cotton rolls, napkins etc., are used for every patient.